Microsoft Word – Using Forms
I want to use Microsoft word to create forms that people can fill out.
1) Start with an existing document or a new blank document
2) From the View Menu, choose Toolbars and then Forms to see the forms toolbar.
3) The Forms toolbar allows for text entry fields, check boxes, and drop down menus to be created in the form. Double click on a form item once it is created to view the item properties.
4) Once the form is created, lock the form with the small padlock button found in the Form toolbar. This will lock the entire form and make it ready for people to use.
5) Send the form by e-mail or post it to the web for people to use.
6) Once people download or receive the form, they can fill it out, and then send it to the designated recipient as an e-mail attachment.